Welcome to Imperial Rubber Northwest!
Now You Have a Choice!
For almost 20 years Imperial Rubber Products Inc. has earned an international reputation as a high-quality source for new and repaired rollers.
We recently expanded our Northwest service to include a local office and dedicated team.
Get to Know Imperial Rubber Northwest!
- Check out the paragraphs below to get a brief overview of what we can do for you.
- Use the “Contact Us” box to request technical assistance or elastomeric application information and she’ll reply fast!
- Check out "Northwest Links" at left for featured products and services, or use the links at top left to go to the main Imperial Rubber Products website.
Take Advantage of Our Strengths!
Imperial manufactures and reconditions rollers for converters, manufacturers and commercial printers.
We focus on select “Industrial” markets, primarily the processing, production and conversion of wood, steel, aluminum, plastics and paper. Our precise tolerance capabilities are ideally suited for film, coating and laminating applications in all industries. The select "Graphic Arts” applications we emphasize include Offset Web (heat-set, open web, newspaper), Flexography and Rotogravure.
Our factory handles:
- Lengths up to 300 inches
- OD (Outside Diameter) up to 60 inches
- New roll manufacturing
- Roller reconditioning (repair) and covering
- Emergency services for customers with urgent needs
- Dynamic balancing to ISO-1940, ANSI and MIL-SPEC standards
Our facility includes:
- A complete machine shop
- CNC (Computer Numerical Control) crowning (parabolic, cosine, barrel, tapered)
- CNC OD grinding
- CNC grooving with exceptional precision
- Hi-Pressure dry autoclave (6' x 32' in length)
- Live steam autoclave (4' x 16' in length)
- Automated extrusion roll builders
- Vacuum static polyurethane system
To ensure consistent quality, our experienced staff is trained to implement clearly defined Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in our manufacturing processes, which span:
- Precision grinding and polishing
- Reconditioning, recovering
- Journal, Shaft and I.D. Bore (Socket) repairs and replacement
Standard Products and Services
The majority of our production is tailored to specific requirements unique to each customer. Our core offering includes:
- Complete roll manufacturing
- Core, shaft and journal repairs
- Roll covering
- Dynamic balancing
- Chemical compatibility testing
- Physical testing of materials